Help! Tracks won't load

Default Help! Tracks won't load

I recently moved all of my music files onto an external hard drive. And for some reason I can't load my tracks into my decks. My Kontrol X1s will scroll through my playlists, but if I try to select a track nothing happens. The CTRL light blinks when I press the Load button, but nada.
    So next I tried to Drag and Drop a file into a Deck, same result.
    If I right-click on a song file and select Load into Deck A (or b,c or d for that matter) nothing.
    Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
    --------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    DJM-A9, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.

Tech Wizard

Make sure the track you are selecting, refers to the file on your external drive rather than the previous version on the internal drive.

yes you will need to relocate all those tracks mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by droctavia View Post
    Make sure the track you are selecting, refers to the file on your external drive rather than the previous version on the internal drive.
    I changed the root directory in the settings when I moved the tracks to the external hard drive.
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    yes you will need to relocate all those tracks mate.
    Back to the laptop hard drive?

no i mean highlight your tunes, right click and click the "relocate" option. is there a exclamation mark showing on the left somewhere?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "