Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Default Help

hey i ordered my vci arcade on sunday may 22nd and it was processing until the 25th and then it was in assembly which took a whole week which i can understand since its custom built until the 31st then it shipped. it is now june 5th and it hasnt moved from san pablo california from san Francisco until the 2nd according to the tracking window they give you. has this happened to anybody? and btw i did see the blog post yesterday about how they need help and everything, which i can tottaly understand but i dont see how that stops ups from shipping it. can anybody help me? im not known for patience

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

There's been quiet a few things I've seen that said shipped, but not said anything else until it arrived at your door. Does it have an expected delivery date?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Exclamation

no but it says delivered on june 2nd, and it went to san pablo CA on june 2nd. and i live in new york =/

It says delivered? Maybe you got sent the wrong tracking number?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarbeast97 View Post
    hey i ordered my vci arcade on sunday may 22nd and it was processing until the 25th and then it was in assembly which took a whole week which i can understand since its custom built until the 31st then it shipped. it is now june 5th and it hasnt moved from san pablo california from san Francisco until the 2nd according to the tracking window they give you. has this happened to anybody? and btw i did see the blog post yesterday about how they need help and everything, which i can tottaly understand but i dont see how that stops ups from shipping it. can anybody help me? im not known for patience
    hey gtarbeast97 can you please email orders@djtechtools.com we want to make sure you get your VCI-100
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    hey gtarbeast97 can you please email orders@djtechtools.com we want to make sure you get your VCI-100
    just did it and got an email saying it should take a few days to respond
    Last edited by Gtarbeast97; 06-05-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    It says delivered? Maybe you got sent the wrong tracking number?
    and my tracking number is different than my order number, is that supposed to happen?

it also says that the package is 9 pounds and all i got was the vci. is that correct?

and also

Delivered on: Jun 2, 2011 12:07 AM

does that make sense?

tracking numbers are different from order numbers since they're from the courier company, and IN TRANSIT TO means it hasn't yet been delivered, I imagine the delivered on date is an estimate, even though it's already passed.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    tracking numbers are different from order numbers since they're from the courier company, and IN TRANSIT TO means it hasn't yet been delivered, I imagine the delivered on date is an estimate, even though it's already passed.
    ok thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast