Midi fighter classic pcb- wiring

Default Midi fighter classic pcb- wiring

hi guys,

literally just got bored, and teared apart my behringer djx 700 and came up with what is hopefully a cunning plan. The djx 700 has a mic input section and controlls, an effect section and controls and a xpq surround control. All of these, i dont use, and personally seem to be sitting ducks.

My "cunning plan" , is to use a midifighter classic pcb and place swanwa (i think thats them isnt it?) arcade buttons into drilled holes around the edge, instead of these useless controlls.

What i dont know, and i hope one of you would be able to tell me is, obviously as i want to lay arcade buttons around the edge, they wont alighn up with the pcb, is it possible to connect the arcade buttons to the pcb into the existing "socket type things" somehow?

I understand i could use some other sort of board, but that would involve making my own mappings and 1. i have no idea how to do that, and 2. i really like the ability to use mappings already available from dj tech tools.

Really hope some of you out there can help me out
    thanks!

posted in different section *PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, I DO NOT WANT TO OVER KILL THE SAME THREAD IN 2 PLACES*