windows vista,traktor3,creativesouncard issue!!

Default windows vista,traktor3,creativesouncard issue!!

i seem to have gotten myself into a rut with this,....the traktor wont acknowledge the souncard (creative xfi 5.1 soundblaster )from having more than 2 channels when it has like 5!!!!help me!!!!Now i have to run on mono set up...

Quote Originally Posted by crayon View Post
    i seem to have gotten myself into a rut with this,....the traktor wont acknowledge the souncard (creative xfi 5.1 soundblaster )from having more than 2 channels when it has like 5!!!!help me!!!!Now i have to run on mono set up...
    plz list all the options traktor gives you when you are selecting soundcard. I remember having slight troubles with my first run in traktor with 5.1 soundcard. I don't remember what was the problem though, to be specific. Give more info about your problem and we will help you.

Oh, and... from other source i guess, some ASIO4ALL drivers could do it for you..
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

the selection would come out like DS SPDIF output for the realtek in my laptop and the soundcard,and the Ds speaker for both souncards too.4 options.bu then when we try to select the output routing it only has 2 selection channels.i tried these in my friens laptop which is a traktor pro and windows xp,there was no such problem.Thanx for helping me!