Midi FIghter Pro
    Tech Mentor

Default Midi FIghter Pro

Its official.. I'm goin' crazy. For a lot of reasons i want wait no i need a midi fighter pro but guess what.. I cant because the cue-master ins't in stock o and yea the mappings aren't up come on Ean why didn't you release it when the mapping where done and you had a good 400 made without buttons?
    Even though I'm very upset: DJTT ROCKS WHEN WILL THEY BE OUT AND WHEN CAN I ORDER???

Quote Originally Posted by djgringo View Post
    Its official.. I'm going crazy.
    For a lot of reasons i dont want wait anymore.
    i want a midi fighter pro, but guess what... I cant because the cue-master ins't in stock and the mappings aren't up.

come on Ean why didn't you release them when the mappings where done? [no idea how to fix this line] and you had a good 400 made without buttons?

Even though I'm very upset: DJTT ROCKS!

when will they be back in stock so i can order one?
    Fix'd.
    not being an ass, i just dont want people to ignore your thread.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    Fix'd.
    not being an ass, i just dont want people to ignore your thread.
    thanks bro appreciate it....

Tech Mentor

^^^that was sincere btw just noticed it looks sarcastic hahah

now for my reply:
    the mappings arnt out because you cant use them fully without the knobs and such.
    if you want the same button functionality, you can try to mimic the mapping, or try and get in touch with someone who owns the mapping you want and have them send it to you. then delete the un needed bits.

they might not be back in stock for a while. i dont think anyone on the forum really knows. i think reading this post and contributing might bring them back faster though.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/06/0...ls-needs-help/

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by djgringo View Post
    ^^^that was sincere btw just noticed it looks sarcastic hahah
    thats all right. the point wasnt to get thanks it was to get your questions answered
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Mentor

It will definitely give them a hint if lots of people post so they should. I just want know eans mapping to see if its worth buying and how long will it take because i know my restraint in using my "DJ" money and it ok but not long.

but just like any product with any company. there might be a demand, but howmany would follow through and buy? is the product successful? what do people want changed?

you cant find these things our 1 or 2 weeks after initial release

Tech Mentor

i thought about that but still in my humble opinion i would have just made the cue master and its mappin seeing that it is already sold out and and if there was a demand for more mFP i would make them to request.. no is buying because no one know the mappin of the other controller you can kinda asume te CUE MASTEr will be awesome cause EAN uses it i would order it no if it was in stock ut it isnt EAN GOLDEN OR ANY DJTT STAFF I WILL POP DOWN 350) NOW IF U TELL ME I CAN PRE ORDER>>>>

They'll be available again in a few weeks, and they're prepared for a much higher demand for cue masters. You can't expect them to be psychic
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

right hahah