two controllers/same cc

Default two controllers/same cc

so i've got a problem. im running a vci-100 for main deck operation using the djtt mapping, but im running my mixtrack as an advanced effect controller. i have the deck a volume fader on the mixtrack set to engage and load effects, which works steller by the way, but then i try to start my set on the vci-100 and the fader now controls the same stuff.

in controller settings, i def set it to ins and outs for just the respective controllers, but i'm not sure what i did wrong :'(

for some odd reason, you need to make sure the in and outs didn't reset when you are editing mappings for some reason, without reloading or anyything, simply just changing a value it set it back to any. problem solved, for now.

well done for fixing it! I had some weird stuff going on with my midifighter when I loaded the new mapping the other day, just fiddled with a couple of mappings doing nothing useful and then it worked
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

thanks dude. ill post up my mapping later, i literally have one control done out of the entire mixtrack and it took 12 controls to eventually come up with what i wanted. i wish my faders sent out different signals at the top/bottom...damn you ean golden

Sounds to me like you have both controllers sending their CC messages on the same Midi channel. You should change that (if possible, but it should be - depends on the individual controllers though, check the manual) and then just quickly relearn the controls for the changed controller
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/