help! problem having 2 controllers
    Tech Wizard

Default help! problem having 2 controllers

My setup is: traktor and the reloop digital jockey and 1 midi fighter.
    I cant have 2 controllers? It wount alowe it! And how can i set it up so i can use the midi fighter for both decks?

Quote Originally Posted by dani View Post
    My setup is: traktor and the reloop digital jockey and 1 midi fighter.
    I cant have 2 controllers? It wount alowe it! And how can i set it up so i can use the midi fighter for both decks?
    just make sure you set the in-port and out-port for each device in traktor properly and not to "All Ports" and you should be ok.

afaik the midifighter in 4banks mode can be used to control 2 decks - with the instant gratification mapping etc - but in normal mode with a mapping like the deckalized one it just controls one deck. depends on what you want to do with the midifighter. i presume you want it for effects anyway as you already have the reloop?

if you're creating your own mapping for the mf (which i presume you're not judging by your question) then you could make one button a 'shift' toggle to change between decks in normal mode.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the advice, stll have an prob.

As soon as i import the 4 banks mode the reloop doesnt work, on ean's'clip he add's'the s4 but in the add is nothing for reloop and i just dont. Know.
    As well on what should i put in and out ports?
    Thanks for ur help!

You need to import the MF mapping with the big import button, the reimport the reloop mapping by pressing add (under the list of controllers) > import.

And for in/out ports you need to select the relevant controller, ie Midifighter for the MF mappings and Reloop for the Reloop mapping.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What version of traktor are you using? The 4 banks MF mapping with control four decks, one for each bank. After you use the BIG import button (which will overwrite everything) you'll have to select the MF in each in/out port for the four mappings that show up in the controller manager. For the reloop you'll select add>import>your reloop tsi file.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Sweet that worked!
    Just one quick question: on deck a. The 4 for top buttons dont do anything and on deck b only the top 4 buttons work? This is in 4 banks mode.
    How can i change that?
    Really appreciate the help so far!
    Thanx

are you sure you're in 4 banks INTERNAL mode? check the midifighter menu mode thread, MF how tos.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES