headed to vegas for the first time...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default headed to vegas for the first time...

apparently i am the only male over the age of 30 that hasnt been to Las Vegas...

we are staying at the Palms (got a nice price on rooms) for a combo bachelor/ette party...

anyone ever heard of Greg Downey?...no oakenfold this weekend...(maybe thats a good thing)...it would have been cool to see the former king of trance (back in the late 90s)...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Guru

There should be stuff on in like every hotel
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    apparently i am the only male over the age of 30 that hasnt been to Las Vegas...
    Wow. That's only like a 3 hour drive from Bakersfield and you've never made it out there? I've passed out and woken up there (or TJ) and I'm like 5 hours away. It's the perfect place for a Bachelor/ette party, have fun.

i'm a hollywood kinda guy...Vegas has never held much of an attraction for me...the whole "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" gives people a reason to act like fools...i have heard alot of the nurses stories at work and cringed when i thought thats how adult professionals act...

i am not a button up stick in the mud...not even close...i just don't see how passing out on the floors of clubs and throwing up in public is considered fun...

thanks Gooch...

Tech Mentor

That's not me and I'm not a gambler either. I end up going every 5 years or so for one reason or another. After the second day I can't wait to GTFO.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    i am not a button up stick in the mud...not even close...i just don't see how passing out on the floors of clubs and throwing up in public is considered fun...
    You and me both buddy. I've been there twice, both times for work and didn't really enjoy myself either time.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I'm a huge fan of Greg Downey. Love his darker side of trance sound.

As for Vegas. Went Senior year of college. Stayed at the MGM and used the rail system for transportation. Was way cheaper than a taxi. I would recommend things to do, but I can't remember what I did haha.

But do walk down towards the welcome sign and pick yourself up some $.99 24oz at the gas station instead of paying $4.99 for one damn beer.
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Tech Guru

Went when i was in my teens with the family 3 times as my sister played golf across the dam, its a nice place and recommend seeing the attractions in the hotels, shopping or ven window shopping and just chilling out by the pool but guess pools arent really that fun to many americans who most have in there back gardens
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

When you are going to be there?
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

According to the gps...4:31pm...traffic is backing up already...and we are a hundred miles out...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast