MF Pro Cue Master Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I downloaded the focus AB version of this mapping today and have a couple of questions:

1) Is the row of masher buttons only supposed to work for Deck B? Or am I missing how to switch that? Shift+Sync to change deck focus isn't doing it.

2) Has anyone else had issues with pressing certain combos of buttons unassigning FX mappings? I think I saw someone on page one of this thread describe something similar, but I wasn't sure if it was this exact issue.

I've reloaded my settings then re-imported the .tsi for the Focus AB mapping a couple of times but it hasn't affected anything, which is why I thought I'd ask if I was missing something.

Edit: Wanted to clarify, I downloaded the Focus AB mapping for the Cue Master. After importing the tsi, I've selected MF_Deck+IG v 1.5.7.3. When using the MF Pro FX - Cue Master (Focus AB) mapping, the FX don't unassign themselves, but the Bmash buttons still only work on Deck B.
    Last edited by Belmont!; 07-12-2011 at 01:54 AM.

There are 2 parts to the mapping after importing the .tsi file. Make sure you assign both parts of the mapping.

McLovin
    There is two parts to the mapping?
    Please explain thanks
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook

I saw the two different parts, but I assumed those were just two different mapping options to choose from, and not mandatory for the full assignment to work correctly.

Yeah that's what I thought, one tsi file per mapping is the norm
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook

Well, when importing the tsi file for the Cue Master, two new mappings appear on the list.

So I guess the question is, are they really separate, or am I missing something? I always feel like I'm missing a step lol
    Last edited by Belmont!; 07-12-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Initially I thought that all I needed was one or the other of the two mappings that appeared after importing the .tsi file, but then I found that my Cuemaster didn't work properly until I assigned the in & out ports to the Cuemaster on both the "MF_DECK+IG v1.5.7.3" & "MF Pro FX - Cuemaster" mappings.

When you say you assigned the in/out ports to the cuemaster, what was the exact option you chose? I see None, Traktor Virtual Input, and All Ports.

Granted, I don't have my cuemaster plugged in right now. Does it show up as an option if plugged in?

Yeah make sure your Midifighter is plugged in before you start Traktor, b/c for me, it doesn't show up as a port option unless it's plugged in before starting Traktor.

Now when you go into Controller Manager you should see "MF Pro Cue Master" as a port option. Set that MF Pro Cue Master for both the in and out port on the two parts of the mapping (MF_Deck+IGv1.5.7.3 and MF Pro FX Cue Master)

Give that a shot and see if you have better luck using your new Midifighter

Thanks a lot! I'll give that a shot when I get home. I've got a feeling that will work for me, since that's the only thing I haven't done.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast