MF Pro Cue Master Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Good to know, thanks for the heads up
    I'm just waiting for my cue master to arrive now, can't wait
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook

Mine came yesterday and it's smaller than I imagined it would be. Very very sturdy, though. Feels like one solid piece of metal. Looooove those buttons.

Ok, so after setting the in/out ports on both of the mapping options, it does work better now. The effects don't unassign themselves anymore. However, the Bmash buttons still only work for Deck B.

Edit: Spoke too soon. FX are completely unassigned for Deck A on two of the four banks now even after deleting and reimporting the tsi.

Edit edit: Deck B reassigns the Bmash effect to Delay randomly now. Tested in a new user on the computer and experienced all the same issues. Went so far as to back up my settings/collection and uninstall/reinstall Traktor, but I'm still experiencing the same behavior.

How many people are using this mapping vs. making their own? Just curious.
    Last edited by Belmont!; 07-12-2011 at 11:41 PM.

regarding the two different mappings..

is the one just for the knobs/fader/Fx preset and the other one for the arcade buttons?

if so, one could load the knobs/fader mapping and the IG mapping for the MF classic and enable 4 banks mode.. right?!
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

yes it is.. awesome. IG 4 banks mapping on the arcade buttons, cuemaster mapping on faders.. and the MF classic for cuepoints ander other cool stuff..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Then use the large import button on the bottom left of the preferences, set your In/Out ports for the corresponding mappings and you should be good to go.
    OK so what do you do after this when you have more than one controller? My problem is if I use the bottom left button, every other mapping is gone. So I can only do this with one controller, and then the rest have to be added from the pop up menu. How do you decide which comes first? I use several different controllers and it's a hassle every time I add or change one. I've already spent an hour trying to get the MF Pro mapping working alongside the VCI-100 mapping, and I haven't even added the others in yet. What's the best practice when using more than one controller?
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

@ flashflooder

First of all, still absolutely loving this mapping! When can we get the promised instructional video? This mapping has been out for well over a month now. Personally I would like to confirm some of the expected behavior of this complex mapping.

I have noticed that only two of the Supercombos from the IG mapping work (Combo B - masher, and Combo C - buildup pause).

Also I would like to see a demonstration of the Slicer FX as I'm not sure that I'm getting the expected results. I've looked through the mapping comments and I'm pretty sure that the results I'm getting are not what were intended by the mapping.

Personally I would really like to see DJTT finish what they started with on the new MF Pros before moving on to new projects. Your devoted customers and fans deserve proper product support and documentation. Thanks guys!

Tech Wizard

what are the effects presets supposed to be? im not sure mine are correct

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    yes it is.. awesome. IG 4 banks mapping on the arcade buttons, cuemaster mapping on faders.. and the MF classic for cuepoints ander other cool stuff..
    I liked your idea of putting the Cue Master into 4 bank mode and then using the classic IG mapping alongside the FX mapping of the Cue Master. Was wondering if you tried it and were able to get it to work? I've been trying w/o any luck here.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I liked your idea of putting the Cue Master into 4 bank mode and then using the classic IG mapping alongside the FX mapping of the Cue Master. Was wondering if you tried it and were able to get it to work? I've been trying w/o any luck here.
    yeah it works.. but i changed it. MFclassic IG mapping, MFpro cues on 4 banks..+ the fx on faders and knobs...
    but it's a pain in the ass to reassign both midifighters everytime traktorstarts up, because of the same name of both units..
    soundcloud
    facebook

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast