MF Pro Cue Master Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Midi Fighter Pro User Manual

Hi Guys,

I think some of you might have same problem as me as to understanding this awesome machine. There might be videos on the site but sometimes I just want to find out about something specific. I think a MIDI FIGHTER USER would be a great help? Maybe we can convince them to come up with a PDF version?

Happy Holidayz
    M

Tech Mentor

I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to know how to combine two different djtt mappings. I want to use the 4 banks instant gratification mapping (original MF mapping) on the arcade buttons but want to keep the cue master FX mapping for the pots, faders, and light-up preset buttons. With this I would be able to select each deck very quickly with one of the top arcade buttons and could easuly manipulate effects with the faders/pots. Is there a way to do this without making an entirely new mapping? If so it would be greatly appreciated!
    Please let me know! Thanks

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by dylooooon View Post
    I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to know how to combine two different djtt mappings. I want to use the 4 banks instant gratification mapping (original MF mapping) on the arcade buttons but want to keep the cue master FX mapping for the pots, faders, and light-up preset buttons. With this I would be able to select each deck very quickly with one of the top arcade buttons and could easuly manipulate effects with the faders/pots. Is there a way to do this without making an entirely new mapping? If so it would be greatly appreciated!
    I FIGURED IT OUT! Let me know if you have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare View Post
    It has let me import the other FOCUS mapping and the deck specific mapping but some of the effects are mismapped (e.g. I have different delays instead of beatmasher, and a gater instead of a freeze function).
    If you get the wrong effects loading when importing the tsi mapping, the most likely fix is to simply re-import the mapping using the large Import button. Sometimes it takes two imports for the effect settings to load properly.

Using the large import button will overwrite all of the other mappings in your Controller Manager so if you have a lot of other mappings, it is always safe to Export your current settings in case you want to revert to them.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by dylooooon View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you figured this out for yourself. I purposely split up all of the MF Pro mappings into a core section of the mapping for the 4x4 arcade button grid (that is the same for both the Cue Master and Beatmasher) and a separate mapping (called MF Pro FX...) for the MF Pro part of the mapping (i.e., controlling fx with the extra faders/knobs).

This allows people to edit either one and also to load other old Midi Fighter mappings (if you like) for the arcade buttons and then create a custom mapping for the extra knobs and faders on your MF Pro.
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you figured this out for yourself. I purposely split up all of the MF Pro mappings into a core section of the mapping for the 4x4 arcade button grid (that is the same for both the Cue Master and Beatmasher) and a separate mapping (called MF Pro FX...) for the MF Pro part of the mapping (i.e., controlling fx with the extra faders/knobs).

This allows people to edit either one and also to load other old Midi Fighter mappings (if you like) for the arcade buttons and then create a custom mapping for the extra knobs and faders on your MF Pro.
    So with this said would i be able to:

Keep the faders and fx buttons as in on my Beatmasher...yet have the 4x4 be Instant gratification, yet have this all be decks a-d in focus?
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gapout View Post
    So with this said would i be able to:

Keep the faders and fx buttons as in on my Beatmasher...yet have the 4x4 be Instant gratification, yet have this all be decks a-d in focus?
    Yeah, in theory you can do something like this. Except that the original IG mapping doesn't use the Deck Focus to determine which deck's to put effects on where as the BM mapping does. So they could be combined, but it might take a few tweaks to get the fx routing solid and consistent.

Tech Student

The ideas are strongly stated and clearly emphasized. Thanks for sharing your thinking and ideas within this one

i use the MFpro Fader mapping together with the IG mapping for the 4x4 button grid..

you cant really use them together because of shared fx banks, but it works like a charme.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Student

hello,

I have a problem with my MF PRO Cue Master :
    I imported the mapping (focus AB), and the MF is well connected to Traktor => when I trigg some button, traktor recieve the info... But it doesn't trigg what it should. For example :

- all the button in the third line (with Mash 1/2/3/4) seems to trigg delay
    - the Echo button doesn't work (last button in the 2nd line)
    - the Filter92LFO button trigg the Filter

etc... i won't explain all

so, did I miss someting with MF Pro configuration ?
    there is no driver ?..

thks for your help

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast