MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

I currently uploaded the mappings for beat masher MFP, but the super faders don't work.
    Help!?
    Could it be that I am using Traktor Scratch Pro 2 and should be using Traktor Pro 2?

@ djdijon

You need to set the in/out ports in Traktor Controller Manager for both parts of the mapping. One part is for the standard 16 buttons and the other part is for the faders, knob and square buttons. I can't remember what they are called in the mapping, but it should be pretty obvious when you look in controller manager.

anyone get this working with tp2???

Quote Originally Posted by djdijon View Post
    I currently uploaded the mappings for beat masher MFP, but the super faders don't work.
    Help!?
    Could it be that I am using Traktor Scratch Pro 2 and should be using Traktor Pro 2?
    No, it should work. Check that your ports are set correctly for the MF Pro FX mappings (which are for the extra knob/fader and button portion of the MF Pro). If you are using the Deck Specific mapping make sure you have not set the ports for Decks A and B to the same MF Pro or else they will disable effects on each other making it seem like it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy72 View Post
    will this mapping only work on the midi fighter pros or will it work on the x1 controllers?
    Only MF Pros

Quote Originally Posted by other1 View Post
    I wonder if the Midi Fighter Pro "super knob" would be able to use this mapping?
    Yes, all of the MF Pros can use each others mappings. However, the may not work very well because each MF Pro's mapping is designed to ergonomically work with the specific controls of that MF Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by djdijon View Post
    Help!?
    Scratch vs Pro should make no difference. It is likely an issue with your In/Out ports settings if part of the mapping isn't working.

In case people didn't notice I just uploaded "Focus" versions of this mapping to the initial post. With "Focus" mappings you can use a single MF Pro to control Decks A through D or just A&B ("Focus AB"). The "Focus" allows you to switch which decks you are controlling, not control multiple decks at once.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Yes, all of the MF Pros can use each others mappings. However, the may not work very well because each MF Pro's mapping is designed to ergonomically work with the specific controls of that MF Pro.
    So the "super knob" has the same values on the knobs as the faders on the "beat
    Masher"?
    it would just take some remapping then?
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Will there be a mapping for the mf pro's like the 4 banks IG mapping?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast