(OT - Need Advice) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I got charged by a rhino a few years ago and it was very painful - $15 for a bottle of water!
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    this OP had a great hidden meaning, however lets not bring this over to the forums.

that bing said, i lol'd at the OP post
    Happy to provide some lol fodder.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    Sorry duerr - didn't mean to pontificate, but there's not a week that goes by that we don't hear about this in the news. Probably a bigger tragedy than most know. We lost another two just this week. The poachers are armed with AK47s, and are now shooting back at an elite anti-poaching unit.

They hack the horns off and leave these magnificent beasts to bleed to death. Its tragic. And, all because of a myth.
    ruthless poaching f'[;ckers!! the chinese are consuming all the planet has to offer at an alarming rate.hope they can be educated to make change.

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    Happy to provide some lol fodder.
    you sure do smi777en
    356 reasons why

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    HERE MY NOODLES
    Are Ken & Mary on the 2-step Program as well?

356 reasons why

Tech Mentor

Well smittten let me share an experiance with you that could get you moving. One day in my jam packed and exciting life i was stood in a field, all of a sudden an urge came over me to run. O yes it felt good. There was 21 other men stood watching me waiting for something to happen. Then this 5" white sphere come flying past me and with the urge of what i can only compare to what dogs get when they chase a fly (or dust particle in the light). It started, my feet began to move, off i went into a walk the speed kept coming, into a brisk walk, then a slow cantera (one black beauty would of been proud of). Before i knew it my knee's were getting higher and higher one after the other. The wind in my hair. Once i started i thought i was never going to stop. BUT ooo no after roughly 10 yards my lungs packed in transfering oxygen (co2) from my red blood cells into my brain. so i stopped. My brain told me Stevie your not cut out for this running malarky. So at that moment as quickly as it started i ended my running career (it was a hard) but i soon got over it. Dont quit like me. Live the dream
    Music is Life. Life is Evissa.

http://www.mix.dj/viral-player/0/steeshuk.html

Quote Originally Posted by StevieDee'j View Post
    Well smittten let me share an experiance with you that could get you moving. One day in my jam packed and exciting life i was stood in a field, all of a sudden an urge came over me to run. O yes it felt good. There was 21 other men stood watching me waiting for something to happen. Then this 5" white sphere come flying past me and with the urge of what i can only compare to what dogs get when they chase a fly (or dust particle in the light). It started, my feet began to move, off i went into a walk the speed kept coming, into a brisk walk, then a slow cantera (one black beauty would of been proud of). Before i knew it my knee's were getting higher and higher one after the other. The wind in my hair. Once i started i thought i was never going to stop. BUT ooo no after roughly 10 yards my lungs packed in transfering oxygen (co2) from my red blood cells into my brain. so i stopped. My brain told me Stevie your not cut out for this running malarky. So at that moment as quickly as it started i ended my running career (it was a hard) but i soon got over it. Dont quit like me. Live the dream
    We need you to post more often...paint pictures, bend spoons.

If you choose not to accept your mission, you are grounded.

For. Life.
    ------=== ===------

There was this girl I was in love with for as long as I could remember, but she'd been travelling all around the country and I hadn't seen her in years. When I finally did find her again and took her back to my place, I had an urge I couldn't hold back, and I asked her to marry me. She said no, but that night we made love.

When I woke up the next morning, she was gone. So I decided to go for a run. I didn't really have a destination in mind, I just put on my shoes and started out. When I needed to sleep, I slept. When I was hungry, I ate. But I just carried on running. Then one day I reached the sea, and realised I couldn't run any further. So I just turned round and started running back.

To me it just sort of made sense, but for some reason the media started getting interested. People greeted me with parties in their small towns, and others decided to join in with me and run alongside. Before I knew it there was a big group of us, some only running a couple of miles but others just followed me wherever I went. When I hit the coast again, I'd just turn round and run in the other direction.

3 and a half years later, one day it hit me that I'd run far enough. And I had a serious beard. So I just went back to my little house in Greenbow Alabama.

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Beautifully executed
    ------=== ===------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast