press play - track goes backwards first
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default press play - track goes backwards first

does this happen to anyone else?

when i press play on my midi controller to make a track play in pro, the track sometimes jumps back a little before playing and sometimes a whole lot .. like it will scroll back over the big yellow traversing triangle at the start of each track

needless to say that this puts things out of time

i know i had a bit of a rant a couple of weeks ago with a noob thread .. wtf? and since then i have been trying to work stuff out before posting up threads etc ...but i still feel after 3 weeks that im still trying to overcome issues with pro which i feel does not make me want to play gigs with it and i have nt really started to have fun with it yet ....
    Last edited by buzby; 02-06-2009 at 09:00 AM.
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

That happens to me on some rare occasions *fingers crossed 1.0.3 will be stable*
    Last edited by BentoSan; 02-06-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Tech Mentor

thanks again man

i find this happens a bit too much though to be comfortable with using this in a gig situation
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

It does it to me to

Tech Mentor

yibs

as much as i know there has been requests to keep this forum as positive as possible i just feel like i have spent the time since owning pro trying to work around issues like this and havent got round to enjoying pro yet

I am seriously considering going back to DJ Studio.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

yeah

the last couple of days i ve been really frustrated - havent had an opportunity for proper mix yet

there seems to be loads of little things which i have been trying not to bitch about but yeah - feel like im tired of looking at traktor interface solely for the purpose of problem solving ....

Tech Mentor

when does 1.3 come out anyways ?

is it a free upgrade/bug fix .? .. hope so

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

It's 1.0.3, and it is a free upgrade/bug fix. Traktor doesn't charge for their upgrades, only when they release new versions
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Mentor

smeshing - thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast