Warp Mix: Fidget, Breaks, Dubstep and Drumstep.

Talking Warp Mix: Fidget, Breaks, Dubstep and Drumstep.

Hey DJTT Guys and Girls

If you love your dirty sounding tunes that isnt tooo harsh but rather makes you want to move then this is for you

I got around to making a new mix for a few friends of mine and was on a super tight deadline haha (couple of hours) This mix has everything from Jackin Fidget to Some funky Fidget along with Dubstep, breaks and Fidget. Please any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

I feel i did fairly well mixing this on the fly as i only had 1 shot to get this right and nothing like a bit of improvisation as you go

Any Constructive Criticism is welcomed

DOWNLOAD LINK: [ame="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L6AXHGCK"]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/ame]
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Bump, please any feed back on this mix? Would love to hear what i could improve on or what you thought i did well
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter