storing midi templates in tpro?
    Tech Mentor

Default storing midi templates in tpro?

i want to experiment with my midi mapping set up in tpro

i have looked at the layout manager in preferences and cant see a way of storing midi settings or different midi templates

i want to store the original midi set up that i have now incase i dont like the changes im about to make but dont want to overwrite most of the mappings that i have on pro only to find i have to do a lot of manual re-mapping later

is it possible to store different midi templates in pro as you can in ableton ?

thanks
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

Tech Mentor

when your in there settings window there is an "export" button (bottom left), hit that and select what you want to save, Midi settings, gui layout etc. Does that answer your question?
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

Tech Mentor

i think so ......

thanks

just waiting for the embarrassingly easy replies to the other threads that ive posted !!!
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

Tech Mentor

don't worry, everyone has there share including moi. the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

Tech Mentor

ha

no worries - i have a good laugh at myself about it

i think i need to have a browse over the manual again sometime