when are NI going to sort out the bugs in traktor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default when are NI going to sort out the bugs in traktor

there are so many bugs in the midi mapping that are still there from traktor scratch 1. will NI ever sort these problems out we are all paying alot of money to use there stuff. its just so thrustrationg having to go back over commands you have duplicated reselecting the values so they work. ps work has commenced on midi mapping for bums traktor 2

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Bugs in the stock midi mapping?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

in the midi mapping section for custom midi mapping. the problems with duplicating stuff has existed for ages and it just seems NI cant be bothered to sort it out. I know there is alot of issues with the audio 6 and 10 atm. which they are just responding saying its latency wen it isnt. So they gotta sort that 1st but there must be time to sort out other stuff

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Odd. I never had any duplicating issues and I've mapped quite a bit since Traktor 3.

Tech Guru

i do alot of mapping. it only happens on certain commands and certain types of modifiers like loop on

What bugs exactly?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tomorrow

Tech Guru

i find it mainly happens when duplicating midi commands that have two modifier values

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    there are so many bugs in the midi mapping that are still there from traktor scratch 1. will NI ever sort these problems out we are all paying alot of money to use there stuff. its just so thrustrationg having to go back over commands you have duplicated reselecting the values so they work. ps work has commenced on midi mapping for bums traktor 2
    Bugs or just shortcomings in the mapping window/functions.

. I know there is alot of issues with the audio 6 and 10 atm. which they are just responding saying its latency wen it isnt. So they gotta sort that 1st but there must be time to sort out other stuff
    Thats a whole different subject to midi mapping... Also this doesnt affect users that have other soundcards.

Do you have an A6/10..? What issues do 'you' have.

i do alot of mapping. it only happens on certain commands and certain types of modifiers like loop on
    Which ones. Can it be reproduced. Ill speak with Rainer on this... maybe he can confirm.

I have 'some' experience in these matters ;-) but to be honest i aint mapped anything since the S4 came out so im out of touch.

Tech Guru

it been there for ages it looks to me like its duplicating the value in the windows so lets say m3 = 7 but the value its storing in the duplicated one is m3 = 0.

this means you have to go back and select m3 = 7 for it to have that value even though its displaying it b4. Im probably quite unique into how complex my mapping go but its just a nightmare when youve added over 50 commands and it dont work properly so you have to go though and reselect the same values for it to work. It must just be a small error and should be an easy programming fix. however being a programmer myself i know sometimes the easiest things are the biggest nightmares

i dont personally have one of the audio 6 or 10 im using an 8. but i have been sorting out 3 ppl who have one and have problems. all there systems work with my audio 8 and my system works for audio 10

amd processors seem to be a problem also the shitwear thatt sony put on there laptops is aswell. solved 2 im going round in a min to try solve the 3rd.

im thinking of putting together a comprehencive troubleshooting guide as the NI one doesnt go into enough depth to sort out alot of ppl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast