one.last.question

Default one.last.question

ok so stealth contorl or numark mixtrack pro? I can pretty much map them the same way i did the stealth control and the jog wheels are much much better. any eh suggestions?

Mixtrack Pro. If you want jogs, the ones on the stealth are poop.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Mixtrack Pro.
    +1. I own a Mixtrack Pro, it's some quality entry-level kit. You wont go wrong with buying one of these, all without breaking the bank.

Save that hard earned cash for some tunes instead
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Quote Originally Posted by jezalenko View Post
    +1. I own a Mixtrack Pro, it's some quality entry-level kit. You wont go wrong with buying one of these, all without breaking the bank.

Save that hard earned cash for some tunes instead
    yea I called the guy at guitar center hes gettin them out for me to try out when i go there later. heres the deal I want to basically be able to scratch, play samples, FX, and beat juggling. Those are what I do best. When i chose the stealth- it came to getting as much features as possible. This has just the right amount of buttons for a cool mapping to make.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Pabloco View Post
    I want to basically be able to scratch, play samples, FX, and beat juggling.
    Scratch & beat juggle? Then the Mixtrack is your only real choice there. When you check out the contollers, I'm sure you'll be sold on the Mixtrack. I sure as hell was!

Good luck mate, we hope to hear some tunes from you soon!
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Quote Originally Posted by jezalenko View Post
    Scratch & beat juggle? Then the Mixtrack is your only real choice there. When you check out the contollers, I'm sure you'll be sold on the Mixtrack. I sure as hell was!

Good luck mate, we hope to hear some tunes from you soon!
    Yea ive got some plans for an awesome mapping for this thing in my head