Sooo...What's The Purpose Of Sample Decks?

Default Sooo...What's The Purpose Of Sample Decks?

I searched and searched and found nothing that led me to believe that keylock features have been added to sample decks. So, this makes me think, wtf is the point then? That was the main selling point of the s4 (for me at least). i thought it would be cool to remix on the fly and do other cool edits and stuff, but how can i if all i get are key clashes? I usually hate to bitch about stuff but im kinda bummed out right now since i was ready to step up my mixes by using the sample decks.

=\ Well, after playing around with it a bit more, i noticed that stuff thats recorded through "loop recorder" then dragged to sample deck gets keylocked. The only thing that sucks about that is that you cant do manual looping... but i guess its better than nothing.

Tech Guru

very true. It's really only geared for people that mix edm only and stay at the same BPM. Kinda useless really for me. The one shots isnt anything new either as I was already doing them in TPro except I have 8 instead of 4. I guess they are working on Key lock though