BCD 3000 Mapping (for Traktor Pro) - Using Modes - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Hey Man

DONG what kind of name is Haang anyway? Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica View Post
    what kind of name is Haang anyway? Japanese?
    Lolz wrong thread mate!

Default TSI Files

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me can In get hold of any driver/software to open tsi files.

many Thanks in advance!
    Steve

Any updated on the new mapping for tracktor pro. ??

Tech Mentor

HHmmm... note to self, download and try this tsi.

I've got a solution for the Scratch problem everyone has. Using any of the various Midi Editor/parsers programs (I'm using BOMES) just add an ON Note to the jogs (you'll need to assign it going clock and counter clock wise) then just add a modifier to switch between scratch and pitch-bend. I'll try and get around to writing a details explanation but for now you should be able to use what I've written to work it out

A detailed explanation would be nice

Talking

how man its great, hope you can read some spanish but estuvo genial gracias we need more people like you on the world web,
    thanks

Hi all.. I'm new here

I've just got a BCD3000 delivered this afternoon.
    Plugged in via usb, installed using the vista driver from the official website and then installed your TSI.

Loaded up Traktor pro (1.1.1) and imported your TSI file.
    I get no control via the BCD3000... have I missed something I am supposed to do?

On a separate note.. nice green LEDs above the play button.. on my previous attempt they were red...

Vista 64bit btw.. from reading around I am now under the impression that I will need a 32bit OS.. is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
    Vista 64bit btw.. from reading around I am now under the impression that I will need a 32bit OS.. is that right?
    Hi...yeah thats correct, you need 32bit windows to run the BCD3000. My housemate had the same problem when trying to use the BCD on his 64bit Vista pc. Hope you have a spare copy of windows lying around! You could always create a new partition to run the 32bit version, rather than replacing your native OS (and reinstalling all your programs etc.).

Good Luck!

On a separate note, it seems an appropriate time to announce that i have recently parted with the BCD for a VCI 100 (damn this website is so persuasive!), and therefore cannot provide further updates for this mapping. However as i am still a part of this community i will try my best to further answer your questions. Thank you for your interest and support!

If anyone is interested in taking this project on, feel free to PM me and i will mail you the latest beta .tsi.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast