BCD 3000 Mapping (for Traktor Pro) - Using Modes - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Student

Hi Haangout. I have downloaded your midi setup file. All works well exetp FX control on mine. I am currently using BCD 3000 with latest patch update and Traktor pro as well with a patch update, on Vista home 2gb ram and 2.10 Dual core, and 250 gb of hdd space. Now strange thing is that On traktor 3 that I have kill buttons don't work(which I dont mind) but FX works fine, most of them though. On Traktor pro when I press the buttons to enable the FX (On, Fx, Action) they light up but nothing happens sound wise. No distortion, change of frequency, reverb, delay, flanger and others are just not working. Do you know how I can fix this? Can you help me out?

Hi Aleks,

The tsi was made using and for traktor pro. The Masher and Delay are both activated using the Engage buttons, which is under the Sync buttons (you can use either). Pressing the FX1 and FX2 buttons activate Fader FX, which is then turned on/off using the Volume Faders. Have you tried this?

Tech Student

Default Works good but...

Yeah I forgot to switch the FX buttons on Traktor. Works wonders now. Amazing actually, and you did an excellent work in making midi map. Thanx for help Although I found that jog wheels go a bit fast when you want to find a spot for the song to mix in. Is there a way to slow it down a bit and maybe smooth it a bit? I mean I can use bend buttons to be more precise but I still found I bit easier to use jog wheels. Now I have been using Traktor 3 since beginning of 2008 and it seems a bit better in some aspects than Pro. For example I can't find Native Instruments Recorder. Traktor 3 had 2 types of recording, Native and straight mix recording. You can split the songs and redo your mix and don't take as much space on your hdd unless you decide to write the whole recorded mix. With Pro there is only straight mix recording and it seems to me a bit less controllable. But sound in Pro is quite better. Slow the tempo even by 100% or speed it up and listen carefully and it sounds good,no crackling or sound jumps. I mean t3 is good but you gotta set it up properly although if you go over 50% you can notice(well in my case). So do you know if there is way to fix these two probs I got?

Tech Student

This midi map is amazing, great job!

Tech Student

Hi all! I'm on Traktor scratch pro 1.2.1 in Mac OSX and I've got some problems with this mapping... For example the scratch wheel still scratch on a song when I want to change the effect... why?

Tech Student

same problem here

Tech Student

Could someone please tell me why my headphone cue no longer works properly? I cannot use either Cue A or Cue B to properly cue anything. The phones volume knob still works, however the mix knob has become useless as well.

I noticed that in my Output Routing Preferences page that I only have one set of options for left and right channels, when I am pretty sure that there used to be a third and fourth for the monitor. Can someone help me out here?

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cellulosa View Post
    Hi all! I'm on Traktor scratch pro 1.2.1 in Mac OSX and I've got some problems with this mapping... For example the scratch wheel still scratch on a song when I want to change the effect... why?
    Hi,

This mapping was built and only works with Traktor Pro v.1.1.1. I am unable to provide you with an update for TP 1.2 and above as i no longer own a BCD3000. If you would like to update this .tsi, you are more than welcome to!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by namu. View Post
    Could someone please tell me why my headphone cue no longer works properly? I cannot use either Cue A or Cue B to properly cue anything. The phones volume knob still works, however the mix knob has become useless as well.

I noticed that in my Output Routing Preferences page that I only have one set of options for left and right channels, when I am pretty sure that there used to be a third and fourth for the monitor. Can someone help me out here?

Many thanks.
    Hi! Newbie here.

I just got my bcd3000 and installed TP. I got the map from haang and it works great. However, like Namu, my headphones are not working. The lights on cue a and cue b are functioning as well as the phone buttons but all I can hear is from one deck.

Can anybody help a newbie?

Many thanks!

Tech Student

hi, i have a mapping done myself but i cant get the loop size to change i tryed your mapping and changing the loop size works pretty well could you tell me how you mapped that function..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast