Anyone here an Econ major or good at Macroeconomics???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone here an Econ major or good at Macroeconomics???

Like i have trouble understanding some of the questions and maybe someone could explain them over skype?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

im good at a whatnow in the whosaid ?
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodless View Post
    im good at a whatnow in the whosaid ?
    Macroeconomics (from Greek prefix "macr(o)-" meaning "large" + "economics") is a branch of economics dealing with the performance, structure, behavior, and decision-making of the entire economy.
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

yeah, I am. I can help you out. At work now, but if you want to post some questions I can do my best to help you out over the forum.

For sure dude. Let me copy the ones i had trouble with.

Tech Convert

I might be able to help as well! I am currently an econ major (but I prefer micro so much more)

Try getting Macroeconomics by Gregory Mankiew, Nice book, helped my a lot to understand the basics.

If you post the questions here I bet there are a number of people who can help you out.

Now I'm going back to learning Bookkeeping- test is tomorrow and I only learnt german trade law until now. Now to the fun part IFRS/IAS :-/
    I mix stuff on my things...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post
    Like i have trouble understanding some of the questions and maybe someone could explain them over skype?
    I have my degree in econ, might be able to help out.

Post the questions here and let's all have a look.

Economics, the pseudoest pseudoscience of them all
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast