Dj TT Office Now Opening! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hmmm orange county ... san francisco.. to damn far.. 5 hour drive..

Tech Guru

Thats fk'n awesome! I'd be keen except I live in NZ :\
    Might have to come for a visit sometime once I can afford it. Haha, perhaps intern for a few months ;P My current internship doesnt pay me at all, so I'd be used to it hahaha.

I am in Perth Australia which really could not get further away but ill be helping out as best i can from here

shweet! there are gonna be alot of jealous people on this board...including myself.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Dude, if you opened in NYC (not that I don't blame you for... well... not) I'd totally do that shit for free after I get out of work.

That would be awesome :-)
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I am a 19 year old college student my classification is sophomore. I attend Middle Tennessee State University.

My major is Recording Industry with a concentration in production and technology and my minor is Computer Science

I would love to learn more about this internship as I been looking for some.

its cool, we are super spread out throughout the world but united by a common love.

We will be paying 3 midi clicks per hour and offering a full benefit package including access to unlimited controllers.

dude this internship will be awesome please post more info when available.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by djxsquizet View Post
    I am a 19 year old college student my classification is sophomore. I attend Middle Tennessee State University.

My major is Recording Industry with a concentration in production and technology and my minor is Computer Science

I would love to learn more about this internship as I been looking for some.
    MTSU has a GREAT engineering program. Combined with your CompSci, you'll be looking at great job possibilities ahead as facilities transition to digital production. Good stuff!

Tech Wizard

Default I live in San Jose!!

Hi Ean,

Thats great that you guys opened an office in the SCO. hehe! man me and my friend are more of formal event DJs and my friend occassionally does some clubs. We were hoping you could let us join the team and be part of your beta testers team for midi controllers. We have been using controllers for a few years now and we're just lovin it. We also have been using traktor and learning alot from your posts. Hopefully we can work something out, especially since we are from San Jose. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast