APC40 stickers

Thread: APC40 stickers

Default APC40 stickers

Hello,

I'm looking for APC40 stickers. Do you have any ideas?

Ok thanks but I'm looking for stickers for the pads

+

Tech Guru

I have an Adobe file made out that I use just printable sticker paper. They stick to the pads enough so they don't come off but if I peeled them up they come off without a problem and with little residue. If I stick it to the APC casing that's another story. Those stickers were a little harder to get off and left quite a bit of residue.

What I did was simply print out 3 sheets of the same stickers and if one started falling off (only happened to one so far in 3 months) replace it. I'll post the actual Adobe file that way you can change it if you want. There's a ton of empty spaces left. Also if you find a better way to get some kind of visual feedback on the APC let me know as I am always looking for ways to improve my mappings :P

There is a link to the file in my Dropbox, Hope this helps.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1325184/STICKERSAPC.ai
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Guru

have they made any commercially available and what sticker paper do you use and where do you print it out? on a normal printer?
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post

There is a link to the file in my Dropbox, Hope this helps.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1325184/STICKERSAPC.ai
    Hey, that's awesome I've been looking for this for a long time but the link is not working for me, do you still have it up?

thanks in advance

Tech Guru

Yeah I had taken them down but I will upload them again for ya.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Guru

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2pr547g4z3...STICKERSAPC.ai

Is the new link it's in Adobe Illustrator File Format if you need it in a some other form let me know and I'll convert it.