Adele vs Chuckie Mashup, FREE Download !

Default Adele vs Chuckie Mashup, FREE Download !

Hi all,

Please listen to, download, and share my new mashup of Rolling in the Deep by Adele and Amsterdannesburg by Chuckie

THANK YOUUUU !!!!
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Well Adele is probably the most mashed up person now a days, theres literally hundreds of rolling in the deep mash ups. Its kinda cool being pitched up so much, but for me its so far from the style i play its difficult to work out a situation this would work. BUt I'm always a sucker for a bootleg, so its the sort of thing i'd stick on my ipod!

Quote Originally Posted by ohmydaze View Post
    Well Adele is probably the most mashed up person now a days, theres literally hundreds of rolling in the deep mash ups. Its kinda cool being pitched up so much, but for me its so far from the style i play its difficult to work out a situation this would work. BUt I'm always a sucker for a bootleg, so its the sort of thing i'd stick on my ipod!
    Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your attention

Yes indeed there is a lot out there already, it's just such an addictive song! I found it rather easy to work with, as you mentioned I pitched it up a little but I thought it gave a nice twist to it
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Like I say I totally love bootlegs and mash ups so always keen to hear them.

nice man

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman A. View Post
    nice man
    Thanks man I appreciate it!
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

did you cut out the bass on purpose? or is there none in the original?
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Quote Originally Posted by Duttylectric View Post
    did you cut out the bass on purpose? or is there none in the original?
    I made an Acapella from Rolling in the Deep and wanted the bass of "Amsterdannesburg" to fill up the vocals.
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

dling
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by D.S.M.I.T. View Post
    I made an Acapella from Rolling in the Deep and wanted the bass of "Amsterdannesburg" to fill up the vocals.
    might be a production issue - theres alot of subbass lacking from the point when the vocals drop till the end. other than that i enjoyed the mashup!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)