deep/soul/funky techno

Default deep/soul/funky techno

i was looking for more artist that do deep/soul/funky techno.stuff like Technasia.any suggestions?

Technasia reside in the same areas as Dave Clarke DJ bone Ben sims etc... Where all the proper techno is at, not all this watered down tech house / minimal stuff that's being passed off as techno at present.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Octave one... I think that's what they were called... Also known I think as random noise generators. Oh and how could i forget jeff mills

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Oh and how could i forget jeff mills
    Let's say Jeff Mills before the 2000s or so - after that he went into full space techno mode. Ah, you know what ? I'll get my purpose maker 12"s and have a wakeup session with them

edit : and speaking of Technasia, there's a video playlist of Siegling spinning on a german radio in 2004. He's toned down in recent years but this is always fun to listen to/watch.

edit2 : to go along with what MMM suggested - try some Lighter Thief. I think that's an alias of Ben Sims anyway
    Last edited by bumtsch; 06-19-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bumtsch View Post
    edit2 : to go along with what MMM suggested - try some Lighter Thief. I think that's an alias of Ben Sims anyway
    Everyday is a school day!

Off to dig for some lighter thief stuff now!

@bumtsch ah man, that link brings back memories! had this set burned to a cd and in my cd player forever and ever. Charles has some serious funkyness as a dj, up there with Dave Clarke, Bone and Mills around the millenium switch.

As for funky soulful and deep techno:
    Ken Ishii
    Geatano Parisio
    Adam Beyer & all things drumcode
    Hardcell
    Par grindvik
    Estroe
    Misstress Barbara
    Miss Djax
    Kevin Saunderson
    Thomas Schumacher
    Mijk van Dijk
    Sebrok
    Bart Skills
    Anton Pieete
    2000 and one
    Tomy Declerque
    Egbert
    etc, etc
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9