Think there should be a page for mac and page for pc threads
    Tech Guru

Default Think there should be a page for mac and page for pc threads

*Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

disagree.

You want to be the one who goes through every thread in the history of the forum and designate it as mac or pc? And what about threads that have ended up as mac vs. PC?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

Insta-day bann for making a thread mac v pc thread or a do you think i should get a mac thread... I reacon people just do it to stir shizzle its soo fuckin head wreckin hah
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

This again.

Tech Guru

tis indeed this again

Tech Mentor

Mac VS PC is a valid thread so why the hell would someone get a warning for that?

Sure theres hundreds of threads already about it, but its only like the whole 'which controller should i get?' thread!
    Production - 24" iMac. Digidesign 003+ Rack. Genelec 8020A Monitors. UA 710 Twin Finity Preamp. Many Microphones.
    DJ - 15" MBP. Traktor Pro 2. Audio DJ 2. Kontrol X1. Maschine. MidiFighter Pro. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones.
    Website Soundcloud Email

Tech Guru

its not a valid thread when like you said there are hundreds... its basically spam and I dont mean the literal mac v pc threads I mean the whole WHAT PC IS BEST? "get a mac"

HOW CAN I TUNE MY PC TO RUN TRAKTOR WELL? "get a mac",

IM STUCK BETWEEN AN ACER AND A SAMSUNG ANY HELP? "there both shit, instead of paying like 400 pay over 1000 and get a mac"

and yes ive had a mac before and didnt really like it, I dont really like windows either but hearing the same shit everyday is annoying and im pretty sure the couple thousand people on this agree with me.

which controller to get isnt too bad as theres normally 3 options s4, vci100 or twitch
    then if they wanna break the djtt mould theres about another 100 options

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Mac vc Pc threads pop up every now and again and they get dealt with. No more needs doing about it.