filter knob on deck B malfunction...

Default filter knob on deck B malfunction...

Hey guys and gals, I've had my S4 for about 3 mo. And I love it, but just recently I turned it on ready to have some fun and my filter knob is going crazy. It's going back and forth randomly affecting the loaded track. It's showing on the software and controller that there is a midi signal being sent and received. I have reloaded the software anddrivers and still no luck. I'm Comming to the experts for any other advice as to how rectify the problem and get me back to creativity. All advice and suggestions are most welcome. And thanks in advance to everyone.

that's a guess only but it can't send a midi message if it's not on midi note and if you don't have any additional program like Loopbe or the kind. So try recalibrating the knobs as the first solution then, try disconnecting, reconnecting the s4, then try to reinstall and in the end if that' doesn't work it's probably a false contact on your knob as that may happen (so customer service)
    Last edited by Yul; 06-20-2011 at 01:26 PM.

I tried recalibrating the knobs and its still all twitchy. I'm in the midst of writing an email to NI about this issue. I bought this through DJTT do you think they could help me out?

try disconnecting, reconnecting the s4, then try to reinstall
    what about that? you better try any potential solution before.