Digital DJ Scratch Tools?
    Tech Convert

Default Digital DJ Scratch Tools?

Is it me or is there a complete lack of support for this market.... I know there are a few"Ultimate Scratch CD (pretty good), Swamp Tools(awful... completely f*&kin worthless) and a few more..". I also know that since it's digital I can make my own and I do.

But I'm craving good old battle record cuts, classics from Dirtstyle and Stones Throw. I've taken what I have from my vinyl days, set up my spare 1200 and copied it over to .wav but...
    a. This is a pain in the ass.
    b. I don't want to continue to invest in more vinyl, this is exactly why I went the digital route is to not have another wall of heavy ass records.

I know that Dirtstyle keeps promising to bring their catalog online but it's been a promise for over a year. And I can't believe that with the huge movement to the DVS/CDJ/Media Turntables that there isn't a market for this.

Anyone know of a store that sells digital scratch tools?

sYn

i have StoneThrow/SuperDucky on mp3 and the source was from a cd not from vinyl.

I have been wanting DirtyStyle on mp3, but my vinyl is not even worth recording being that I thrashed those records.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

::: bump ::: where is sYn?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |