Delusions of Grandeur

Default Delusions of Grandeur

Thought it was time for a new set. A little bit deeper than my other sets, but I am quite happy with the result. Hope you enjoy it!

Feel free to leave a comment and thanks for listening!
    Last edited by DennisHuiberts; 06-24-2011 at 08:13 AM.
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DennisHuiberts View Post

Thought it was time for a new set. A little bit deeper than my other sets, but I am quite happy with the result. Hope you enjoy it!
    I listened to your mix while doing household chores. Pretty deep so far, though I am at about 10 minutes and nothing has made too much of an impression on me, exactly. Your mixes are nice in that you can tell that you are mixing but they are smooth and pretty well EQed.

I am at 30 minutes and we are still pretty deep. Mixing is still smooth. Not a whole lot of "hook" for me to grab onto but nice sounds. I am taking out the garbage. 34 minutes and I am liking the tribalish sounds. Nice breakdown around 37 minutes.

I ultimately went downstairs and listened to the whole mix. At some point my GF came in and talked to me while I did dishes. Your mix was good background music to all of the above activities. I'd say that overall it was a bit deep and "faceless" for me, I could use a bit more to "grab onto." But well mixed, decent tracks, a solid mix to work to or etc.

!!! AWESOMER !!!

Fair enough . Thanks for the comment!
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"