I do need some help for mapping

Default I do need some help for mapping

Hey,
    I'm going to buy a MBP soon and i have a pair of CDJ 350. I planned to use them as midi controllers for traktor pro, so i need a .tsi file for the 350's mapping.
    I know Pioneer are giving one on their website, but it's not working correctly. I tried to edit and assign correctly the buttons to the functions, but I can't fix it.

So here's my question, can anyone provide me a fully working .tsi file for Pioneer's CDJ 350 on Traktor Pro ? Thanks

Tech Guru

Search TraktorBible.com they have a bunch of .TSI files. I'm not sure if they have one for the 350's or not. If you can't find one I'd suggest ordering the Traktor Bible and learning how to do the mapping yourself. Between the Bible and the resources here there's really nothing you can't figure out. Hope this helps at all.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Guru

+1 on the mapping yourself... its the only true way to get to know what everything does and you can have it setup in a way that no one else has and what suits your playing better plus you remember where everything is easier
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.