DJTT in Spanish? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're not against people translating our material, but it is just that- our material. Next steps TBD.

I left the site's author a message indicating him to give appropriate credit and to contact DJTT's team. Dunno if he'll actually do it but hopefully he'll take it as a heads up in any case.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Orale

Quote Originally Posted by djspacecamp View Post
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're not against people translating our material, but it is just that- our material. Next steps TBD.
    Mate is a photography blogger - in cases like this he tends to send them a bill ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Student

Hi everybody, I'm the translator of "dj tech tools en español" blog. I've been talking with Ean since 2010 about making an spanish site, and as you can see this first version of the site it's on line. If someone wants to help me writing or translating some articles I'll very happy, because I'm working alone in this and has a enormous potential.

I'm open to any suggestions and comments, because this sketch of the spanish site needs a lot of work.
    Last edited by dj quasar; 06-30-2011 at 08:24 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj quasar View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm the translator of "dj tech tools en español" blog. I've been talking with Ean since 2010 about making an spanish site, and as you can see this first version of the site it's on line. If someone wants to help me writing or translating some articles I'll very happy, because I'm working alone in this and has a enormous potential.

I'm open to any suggestions and comments, because this sketch of the spanish site needs a lot of work.
    I'm willing to help, but only after you give credit to the each author and link the original article . If you are writting new stuff using djtt name you should at least link them.

www.djtechtools.com
    Original material is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution.

yo puedo ayudar, hablo espanol...jeje
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I'm also available for any help needed although I might lack some technical language on some areas.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Quote Originally Posted by dj quasar View Post

Still don't really understand why you would not link to DJTT or give credit to the original authors. Isn't that obvious?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12