Anyone here use android? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mytouch 4G running CyanogenMOD 7.x... I would have an iPhone but I am on T-Mobile's 4G and i need that speed...

Quote Originally Posted by bumtsch View Post
    Same as OmniRoss, except no special data2ext tricks and whatnot - just a different partition table through AlphaRev to free up some of the unused internal storage for apps
    CM7 is definitely a nice distro, smooth and all - my setup is fairly lean though, but it wasn't as smooth on the stock 2.2. I cringe whenever I see a stock Desire lagging during my commutes
    Also I use LauncherPro instead of ADWLauncher which comes with CM7 (and previously, instead of the sense home) - fast'n'smooth
    LauncherPro is slow to start when you turn the phone on, but after that it's smooth I recko.n... So much better than ADW. Plus Sense rinses battery proper hard.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

OG Evo running Cyanogen stable 7.0.3.1. I second LauncherPro - very nice.

Android doesn't have as much going for it in the music world as iOS (yet). But there are some good things in the pipeline, and the frameworks to make it happen. Just wish it would happen faster.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Convert

Got the Droid. I had the iPhone. I dig the droid much much better.

Just got a Samsung Galaxy S last week. I'm having a lot of trouble keeping my hands off of it.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Mentor

Evo 4G here, with Fresh OS. Notice alot of you are running rooted phones, Good to see I love it. Nothing like the freedom to choose what OS your phone runs.
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12