Just joined the 100 club :)
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    722

    Default Just joined the 100 club :)

    Hey,
    I just bought a VCI-100 for 260 Euro, but in mint condition..I think the price is fair. I am a busy VCI-300 user, but want to have both and really compare them. Seems the VCI-100 is fun to mod.
    I see so many great TSI's for the VCI-100, I must see what it is all about.
    I need now to buy Eans upgrade kit.
    As of now, it has some funky faceplate, but will rip this off and hook it up with a TT version.
    I do not have it in my hands yet, but looks like it might be black, under this faceplate.

    I'm a VCI-junky.!!
    Last edited by claudek; 02-11-2009 at 04:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Tech Guru Kaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Tron, Noiseeland
    Posts
    1,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claudek View Post
    Hey,
    I just bought a VCI-100 for 260 Euro, but in mint condition..I think the price is fair. I am a busy VCI-300 user, but want to have both and really compare them. Seems the VCI-100 is fun to mod.
    I see so many great TSI's for the VCI-100, I must see what it is all about.
    I need now to buy Eans upgrade kit.
    As of now, it has some funky faceplate, but will rip this off and hook it up with a TT version.
    I do not have it in my hands yet, but looks like it might be black, under this faceplate.

    I'm a VCI-junky.!!
    shit that looks funky!
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

  3. #3
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Yes, do not know what faceplate it is, but funny..
    I prefer black. Now I gotta buy an audio card, but for now I could use my 300 card
    at home.

  4. #4

    Default

    Thats the traktor pro face plate. Someone on the mods forum was posting about them a couple days ago.

    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3253
    Last edited by Foreverhex; 02-11-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: link added
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor Phil R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    102

    Default

    well there you go...looks like Silek65 may be the previous owner of your soon-to-be VCI-100, and that's his custom overlay.

    Check that thread cause there's the accompanying .tsi and editable overlay files too.

  6. #6
    Tech Mentor j1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverhex View Post
    Thats the traktor pro face plate. Someone on the mods forum was posting about them a couple days ago.

    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3253
    More like a Traktor NoNo faceplate cus that thing is FUGLY

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Congrats, look extensively thru this website for more info about your baby
    Thank Ya!!!

  8. #8
    Dr. Bento BentoSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    6,356

    Default

    I dont think it looks that bad personally - looks very TPro

  9. #9
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil R View Post
    well there you go...looks like Silek65 may be the previous owner of your soon-to-be VCI-100, and that's his custom overlay.

    Check that thread cause there's the accompanying .tsi and editable overlay files too.
    That would be funny & maybe it was his..nice to buy within the family
    I have to say the overlay design is quite good and professional looking ..The Adobe Illustrator file is also cool because one can design it, map it (colors, fonts, etc) anyway they would like.
    I guess it was meant to be printed on some stickers or something.
    Last edited by claudek; 02-12-2009 at 01:46 AM.

  10. #10
    Tech Mentor alien2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claudek View Post
    I do not have it in my hands yet, but looks like it might be black, under this faceplate.

    I'm a VCI-junky.!!
    It looks silver for me, I can see the silver on the bottom edge. I must say that I was surprised with its overlay, it is the strangest vci I have ever seen. But it looks to be a very well done overlay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •