Help with my new MIDI fighter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help with my new MIDI fighter

Hello,

I just received my MIDI fighter. I loaded the mapping in for "instant gratification" and the effects aren't the same as the one as Ean's video at all... What is going on?

Thanks for any and all help, I'm new to this.

Spencer

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Make sure the effects are in the correct order

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Great! Thank you so much. That was very helpful. I have one other question, now that I have it working can only get the effects to stay on Deck A. For instance when I click 1-4 affects for deck B and the go to the midi fighter and press a button all of the effects are turned off for deck B and some are turned on for deck A. Thanks
    Spencer

You need to activate 4 banks internal mode. There's a guide in the midi fighter how tos sticky (under MF menu mode)
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

First off thanks, as I'm very new to the MIDI fighter. I couldn't seem to find the forum you were talking about. I noticed in Ean's video he removed the S4 mapping before importing the MF one. I will try that. Would you mind posting a link to the article you were talking about. In regards to four bank mode... I have it enabled.
    Thanks
    Spencer

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30937

those are very useful. The one you want is How To Use the Midifighter Menu Mode, point number 5. There's 4 banks internal mode and 4 banks external, make sure you're in internal.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Awesome, now the only problem is I tried to update my software and now the lights won't come on.

I assume you mean firmware. look through the solutions in those threads I linked you to.

Yes I meant firmware. Is there anyway to get it out of this mode where it doesn't react to anything without updating the firmware?

If nothing's working, just reflash the firmware. It's pretty easy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast