What do you think of my setup?!

Default What do you think of my setup?!

I am selling my Numark Ns7 and with a bit of extera cash i have bought 2, used denon dn-s3700's. As of right now i dont have enough money for a supper nice mixer. Ive been looking at getting the behringer vmx300 pro. I want good sound quality and a cross fader good enough to do basic scratching on.
    Can you think of any mixer in the same price range that is better? (i only need 2 channels.)

Later, (once i have more money) i plann on getting 2 denon dn-sc2000's and a denon dn-x1600 mixer to use with traktor scratch pro.
    -What do you all think of my temporary setup and my dream setup? I find it weird im only buying denon. Can you think of a better setup for the same price? Keep in mind i still want to keep my Dn-s3700's, but im open for anything.
    -Portability is not an issue, this is for a home setup.

-thanks for all of your opinions and help!

if you're planning to get 2 sc2000's, i would say go straight away for the dn-mc6000! It's a beast! I'm definitely planning to sell all my equipment and move up to the mc6000 once I'm back in the states. I just like how compact it is. mc6000 is whole other thread though :-) Also, the x1600 mixer is amazing (and $$$), so if you really want that mixer, then there's no point in getting the mc6000. Just my 2 cents !

Ya i really looked at the dn-mc6000, it looks soo nice!. The thing is i want to scratch and the dn mc6000 doesnt support timecode and i would half to buy a traktor audio interface witch i dont want to do.... Maybe ill buy that in the future as a controller to take to gigs.

ahh ur right! no timecode support.