first live gig - recorded

Default first live gig - recorded

hay guise. recorded my first live mix at something bigger than a house party tonight..pretty proud, pulled everything off pretty well live i could really use some crits though..much love manes

Tech Guru

enjoyed the dnb at the end...not a bad mix, but there were a few tracks of questionable quality
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

i agree..thanks for checking it out dude!

a fan tossed me his camera to throw this video up

[ame="http://vimeo.com/25884093"]darkgrey - live @ gabes mixology june 30th on Vimeo[/ame]

Tech Wizard

luckly for you you werent so anxious and nervous that you forgot to hit the record button like me my first gig :3 nice

indeed..lucky i did i suppose. i do it every place i play so i can have feedback later

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    luckly for you you werent so anxious and nervous that you forgot to hit the record button like me my first gig :3 nice
    +1

i hate to keep posting, just happy with the quality of my flip cam. i know the footage sucks and every gig looks dead, but my little 'group' of DJs is averaging 4-6 gigs a month which is massive for iowa in the EDM scene really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VnNpkVV-mY&hd=1