No confirmation Email from DJTT Store

Default No confirmation Email from DJTT Store

but I did get the email from paypal that the charge had gone against my acct...I've seen a bunch of horror stories about djtt's online store taking ages to ship anything, god I hope it doesn't happen to me...please let me know if I am worried about nothing or need to start sending emails out?
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

its 4th of july..... its hard to expect fast responses then

Check your spam folder dude. There have been some issues reported regarding missing emails lately. Any issues with orders pm Zach
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are you talking about the order confirmation or the shipping confirmation? I'm not sure they send out shipping emails. What day did the paypal charge hit? I would suspect because it's the 4th weekend things will be a little backlogged since they're been gone 4 days. orders@djtechtools.com is always your best bet with things like this though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I ordered it last night, I guess that they don't do automated replies? I'll contact them tomorrow and see what the issue is...also how long does it take them to build a classic midifighter?
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!