Can I backup my sms to pc?
    Banned

Default Can I backup my sms to pc?

Can I backup my sms to pc?
    Hey Guys, I’m running a Jailbroken iPhone, Is there a program either on the app store, or Cydia that will allow you to save your messages onto your computer in plain text, excel or any other format so you can delete them from the phone, and keep them on your PC?

hmmmm
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    hmmmm
    Hmmmmmmm is right. i did a little research and it turns out this exact question has been asked on multiple forums so I declare ye SPAM garryrose and ban ye to the depths of hell!!!!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

Isnt this like one of thos..... "dj" forums??
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.