colored knob packs

Default colored knob packs

Hi

Does anyone know where you can get the colored knob packs, they don't seem to be on the site for sale any more ?

all the best
    IPM

DJTT gets them from DJs-face in Germany. You can order them through DJs-face in almost any color you want, but with freight it will be way more than you want to spend. I can't remember what I was quoted last year freight and all, but think it was close to double of what it cost from DJTT.

The shipping cost is ridiculous, yes. Anyway, I'm not sure they're still in business, I've sent them e-mails without any answer coming back and the site is half down so if one gets any news, please share it.

thanks for your replies, Vangogo and Yul.

all the best
    IPM

Ive got a set of the yellow ones that i may sell? im in the uk, 14 knobs and 5 faders. cost me a fortune and dont have the vci no more lol...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Cool, I might be interested in these, how much would you be looking for them ?

all the best
    IPM

Tech Guru

Get a tin of plastix car primer, any colour spray you want, clear coat if needed and some cocktail sticks... Total cost =maybe £10 if shopping around... Then do nice light coats building up, dont blast on lots of paint, i did this with red for my omni control, did the fx section and the center section and it looked pretty good, was going to spray the casing white but would miss the text and think itd look way too plain if i did, unless i could get someone really good at printing
    Last edited by dj stifffy; 07-04-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Mistake
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

great idea Dj Stifffy

How well does it wear ?