***Help Me Find A New Gig Bag For All My Gear.**

Default ***Help Me Find A New Gig Bag For All My Gear.**

Hey guys, well I'm in the market to get a new bag for all my gear. I've been looking for some time now for something to fit my humble set up comfortably and securely. I'm also looking for a trolley bag not a backpack or shoulder bag. I travel a lot so I need a bag that I can carry on and off flights easily.

I need a bag that will fit the following:

1. MBP 15"
    2. Novation Twitch (Coming Soon!)
    3. Kontrol X1 with X1 Bag
    4. Audio 2
    5. Pioneer HDJ 2000
    6. All Cables (USB's, RCA's, XLR's Etc..)
    7. CD Wallet

So far I've found one bag that looks promising, but I'm open to any suggestions guys. This is the bag that I'm thinking about,

http://www.udggear.com/shop/product....13A45&pid=1373

Thanks in advance for your suggestions DJTT!
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Do like Artifakt does...and rock up with it in a Shoprite bag!

LOL...seriously...thats what he does!

The UDG is prolly your best bet bro!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

LMAO!

Now thats called rocking up in style hey..

Yeah I'm leaning towards the UDG bag at the moment, but I'm still open to other options that I might have missed.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

i tested this one right here and it is awsome! for fligts: it´s still rated as handluggage
    http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...7&redirected=1
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Guru

Try one of the dedicated dell backpacks... I know you said you want a trolley bag... But I recentyl "robbed" a dell bag that my sister used to have for her big huge dell laptop that holds... 10inch laptop (in case) numark omni control, hercules mp3 e2 (with dust cover), ipad, power cables, usb cables, rca cables, headphones, 2 kensington locks, clip on led light, cd's, hard drive, ipod if i want it and theres still loads of room for random bits like nano pad if i want it... Only thing i carry is my stand that i made outa pine since its not foldable
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Thanks for your suggestions guys!

EP, I've checked out that bag, but its a little on the big side for me, perfect if I had the S4 though, but thats sold already.

dj stiffy, thanks I've actually looked at laptop bags suitable for my gear. Its still an option, just gotta keep looking!

I'll sell you this, for a nice price : http://store.gigskinz.com/dyn_prod.php?p=DGSERATO

No use for it since I have the S4.

Thanks for the offer Chilly, I'll keep that in mind.