Loop recorded (externally)
    Tech Guru

Default Loop recorded (externally)

Im trying to figure out how to run this loop recorder with my setup and I'm beginning to get frustrated....... can anyone help me set it up?

Running: Audio 8, Traktor 2, DJM 800, (2) X1's
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Tech Guru

I was playing with it yesterday and mapped a spare nob to wetdry and then keys to the diff functions since i have no space buttons, its not too bad to use but get boring unless you play like minimalist stuff
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Guru

well i was wondering how i route it with my mixer & sound card so it actually works...when i mix internally & put it to master it works and i like how it sounds

but now im trying to figure how to set it up the same way but when im mixing externally
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Tech Mentor

I think you need to route the audio from the record out or monitor from your mixer back into a spare input channel on the audio8, if you're not using all 4 inputs already.

Tech Guru

not sure dude i just use a master out sound card and mix internally
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.