Does anyone else have problems with Traktor 2 completely failing at auto gridding?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Does anyone else have problems with Traktor 2 completely failing at auto gridding?

Traktor Pro auto gridded tracks absolutely fine. Now with S4 and T2 at least 25% of my tracks do this. I know it is simple to fix but this shouldn't happen, the autogrid feature used to work just fine, now it is gridding everything off by a beat or so a noticeable percentage of the time. There is no excuse for this and there is no solution on the NI forums other than "you should be gridding them yourself anyway blahblahblah". It is screwing up grids on simple 128bpm house tracks. What the hell is that little transient before the first beat that shouldn't be there? WHY TRAKTOR?

Tech Wizard

Happens to me as well, it pisses me off.

I've even mapped delete grid and set grid buttons to fix it live in a matter of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardell View Post
    Happens to me as well, it pisses me off.

I've even mapped delete grid and set grid buttons to fix it live in a matter of seconds.
    Nothing like this ever happened in TSP. They are fixing little things with updates to T2 that no one cares about and this is still a major issue that hasn't been adressed at all.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Nothing like this ever happened in TSP. They are fixing little things with updates to T2 that no one cares about and this is still a major issue that hasn't been adressed at all.
    I'm still lacking full EQ kills for other EQ settings than Classic...

welcome to my world. I jumped ship for that reason. I couple people on how to load your folder from TP and keep all you grids, Im not 100% sure.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Default Does anyone else have problems with Traktor 2 completely failing at auto gridding?

Uh what? I have selectable eq and full eq kill and I use tpro2...

Tech Wizard

Any other EQ setting that Classic doesn't kill the selected EQ band when kill is engaged. It's equivalent to turning it down to -100%, but it's not a full kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardell View Post
    I'm still lacking full EQ kills for other EQ settings than Classic...
    Thats one of the major reasons that im getting a DDM4000 for. >.> Damn traktor needs to implement complete custom eqs where you can set cutoffs and DB ranges
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Ohhh. I read what you wrote wrong, my b. I never use eq kill so I never noticed. I use the 4 band eq right now but I'm thinking of switching back. 4 eq without native mixer control is a hassle. I toyed around with a frequency mix mapping I did on my lpd8 but the music I dj just doesn't lend itself to long blends and that type of mixing style. Sorry to get off topic, haha.

Hi guy's

I still have not upgraded to traktor pro 2 yet. Thought I'd wait a while and see what glitches it had before some of the updates.there seem to be a few, my system is really stable at the mo. why fix what's not broken

my question is

was it worth upgrading so soon or in hind sight would you have waited a while? and still be waiting knowing what you know about the glitches now?

did not want to start a whole new thread on this. thought it was a good section to ask in. thanks in advance.

cheers guy's
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast