Audio 6 Easy question :)
    Tech Wizard

Default Audio 6 Easy question :)

Guys when you shake your audio 6 do you hear "sounds" like metal attachments shaking?

Just wondering. Thanks!

Absolutely not! But make sure the metal "hook" on the outside is screwed on tight. Sounds like you have a warranty issue.

Tech Wizard

Thank you Lysgaard for replying. So you have an Audio 6 too.
    When I shake it, it sounds like a ps3 controller shaking. Like when the buttons touch side to side.

Warranty issue? Interesting. This is the only problem I have been facing with the Audio 6 but everything technically works perfectly. Been gigging with this baby for about a month now. Just noticed the sound quite recently.

Do you think I should still go thru the warranty? Thank you!

Tech Wizard

Tested the Audio 6 again, but this time on my turntables and didn't encounter any problems at all.

Another question since you too have a Audio 6. Would your Audio 6 sometimes "warm up"? Mine seems to sometimes but after the update not as often. Thank you!

My audio 10 rattles but I have had no sound issues! My mates audio 2 however on his i7 MacBook pro sounds like shyt every so many songs.
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

Tech Wizard

Thank you man! That has cooled my nerves a bit ) I thought my Audio 6 was busted or something.

man, you shouldn't hear any sounds... everything in its design is tightly set together. sounds like some part is unscrewed or something on the inside... works fine now, until the part falls of and makes short-circuit...
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

DON'T SHAKE THE BABY!!!!! My Audio 2 has no rattling inside yet...knock on wood. But rattling inside should indicate some sort of issue...I feel bad for you now that you're going to have to deal with NI's customer service to get this fixed/replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoize View Post
    "Hey bro, you got any Skrillex? How about Deadmaufive?"
    http://www.mixcloud.com/robindore/