I am having some trouble importing and keeping track of my Track collection
In TP. Can anyone a better method of file management/import then the one I describe below.

I realize that the questions I am about to ask might seem like no brainier to some of you. In my defense I have spent some time now reading the manual and other posts to work this out, I am just sure there is an easier way!
(is there a smilie for when your feeling stupid)

So,

After I buy x amount of tracks and download them they are automatically made available in Itunes.

I then listen to the tracks and rate them and assign them a relevant playlist.

I open my itunes library in the TP browser tree; I then select the recently added folder. By clicking the analyzed button I can then view all my non analyzed tracks, this tells me that these tracks haven’t been imported to TP.

I then select and import and promptly analyze these freshly imported tracks.

Q1:- Is itunes able to recognize the BPM's of my tracks once assigned in TP. When using itunes there are only a few tracks that list BPMs?

Q2:- If I were to add a comment to a track in Itunes, is this updated in TP and Vice versa?

Q3:- Is it possible for itunes to show the amount of tracks in my Library? I can’t manage to get a count anywhere?

Q4:-In my TP browser I have noticed that all of my tracks that are under the genre "electronica" don’t display a Bitrate. I can see the Bitrate for these tracks in my itunes library, but it disappears in the TP browser???

any help is greatly appreciated