Traktor S4 Headphone knobs

Default Traktor S4 Headphone knobs

Hey guys this is actually my first post on here (never had to post to find the info i needed) but I recently purchased the Traktor S4 and am pretty satisfied all around besides one big gripe, THE HEADPHONE VOLUME/CUE/MIC VOLUME KNOBS FEEL CHEEP! I've seen a lot of guys replace EQ knobs with Metal Machined ones. I think that would not only look great but add a heftiness that the great controller lacks. Anyone know of any metal knobs that would fit and if replacing them will be difficult or do they just pull right off?

Thanks!

any chance you know the measurements?

Tech Convert

I am not sure man. I do know some where in this forum someone bought some knobs for their s4. I believe it's 15MM KNOB FOR 6MM FLATTED SHAFT. I am not sure though so double check first

What I did on my custom mapping is just map the cross fader to cue/master and just turn the volume up.

I also used one of the effects mode buttons on the s4 to switch from crossfader to cue balance for those time I wanna dick around with "scratching"
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/