iPad Midi Fighter files - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Student

great fun! having trouble getting b deck to work tho, any suggestions ?

Ok so finally I got this to work but still can someone please point me to the effect order of the instant grattification mapping, and also is there a way to safe this so that you don't need to change it everytime.

Thx in advance

Mr.Aybar

what do the buttons s1 s2 and s3 do in the cue section? also, how can i delete hotcue points? i've been trying to find like a shift button but to no avail. thanks. other than that i fucking digg this layout sloany, thanks.

S1 S2 and S3 are for the sample decks!!!!

I still have not been able to get this to work right with my MBP. I get really bizarre issues with freezing and hangups. Anyone else run into issues?

Weird, try to upload the .TSI again!! the only settings you have to change is to put traktor in 4 effects mode!!!!

Default iPad not found in Midi Studio

i am having an issue connecting my ipad, it is on the same network as my computer, but when i go into the MIDI studio and into the Network window, i have no option to select my iPad.... does anyone have any suggestions?

when i open the template it doesnt have midi notes routed to each of the buttons, is there something i am doing wrong here? when i press a button on my iPad it isnt sending out a midi signal.... any suggestions are greatly appreciated

also, does anyone know how to combine pages of multiple templates? as in i made my own mixer template with basic buttons and sliders, is there a way to add the midi fighter pages to that template to have a complete single file?

Tech Mentor

i must be missing something... i have read through all the comments and i still don't see how to get deck b working? HELP PLEASE!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast