Question on TSP2 GUI

Default Question on TSP2 GUI

At some point in time, I used to have filter knobs on screen for each sample deck,

as it stands right now, I am unable to see them and I can't seem to find an option to select them?

Maybe it got removed in an update?

I had TSP2 before I got the S4 so maybe when I install S4 something got crossed?

I'm waiting for the free upgrade email now so hopefully I an unreg and sell one license to go towards paying off the s4.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

preferences --> decks --> deck layout

change the 'size C&D' from micro to small
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Do you have the volume knobs visible? If they are, but filter is not then grab a corner and stretch it out or go full screen. If your screen resolution is such that that doesn't work either then you'll have to hide either the volume faders/EQ's or the FX bank selects in settings.

My secondary monitor is old and won't show the filter knobs at the same time as all the mixer stuff so I've got right shift + deck D set to go to a layout that gets rid of the volume faders so I can see them when I need to and left shift + deck c set to cycle through the layouts.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Holy Mol-E.

I'll have to play around with it when I get a chance, mirco to small doesnt show a difference but I also try to squeeze as much on the screen as possible so when I get a chance I'll look around.

I do see the volume faders.

Actually, supporting that suggestion is the fact that I used to mix external and didnt have any mixer options visible. I have a 13" macbook. There you have it. Thanks
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/