question about syncing up tracks.

Question question about syncing up tracks.

when i sync up two tracks for example (decks a&b) the two tracks automatically are set to 127.93 bpm everytime making the songs move wayyy to fast (i used one song at 90 bpm and 91.44bpm)

i then tried using tracks with higher bpm's to see if they would automatically be set to 127.93 bmp when synced together. i synced songs with similar bpm (i used one song 190bpm and the other 193bpm) and the result was the two played very slow..

Am i missing somthing? a button maby or some settings i need tweaked.
    all help welcome!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by tynanissquare View Post
    when i sync up two tracks for example (decks a&b) the two tracks automatically are set to 127.93 bpm everytime making the songs move wayyy to fast (i used one song at 90 bpm and 91.44bpm)

i then tried using tracks with higher bpm's to see if they would automatically be set to 127.93 bmp when synced together. i synced songs with similar bpm (i used one song 190bpm and the other 193bpm) and the result was the two played very slow..

Am i missing somthing? a button maby or some settings i need tweaked.
    all help welcome!

Maybe try resetting the tempo faders?! if it is at 128 for the 90 bpm song it should show that the tempo fader is way higher than in the middle, where it should be!

I hope this helps!
    VCI-100 (DJTT Overlay - 1.4) - Neon Yellow Knobs
    Midi-Fighter
    15" MacBook Pro (Quad-Core i7)
    Traktor Pro 2 w/ Audio 2 DJ
    Stephon Ikōs (www.soundcloud.com/gbushkuhl)

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Check that the master clock isn't activated. It's under the metronome symbol top left.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x