Traktor Pro-Echo Effect question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Pro-Echo Effect question

Can anyone advise on haw to create the echo effect using traktor pro similar to that achieved when using the pioneer djm 600 or 800 mixer. when you cut the echoe down to micro parameters(i.e. 1-6 on the pioneer mixers)-an effect I hear Mauro Picotto use very often, I used to love using this effect when I had a pioneer mixer but I'm sure there must be a way to create this in traktor its been bugging me for ages any help very much appreciated.

anyone able to do this? with the old traktor 3.3 you could do this ...its like an echo shout....i love this effect ont he djm 500s and 600...even with the old traktor....but with tpro...nope.. unless somebody knows!

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

Turn on the delay then drop the wet/dry of the fx unit and let the delay ring out with maybe some reberb to taste ? Its not going to be exactly the same but its the same sort of effect.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Turn on the delay then drop the wet/dry of the fx unit and let the delay ring out with maybe some reberb to taste ? Its not going to be exactly the same but its the same sort of effect.
    yeah...just not the same...i loved doign those echo shouts!
    i wonder why they took it out of T pro..it was my favorite effect to use in T3...or when i have a djm 500 or 600.....BOOO!

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

I hate the fact you can’t have the echo and chop the tune in a bit before the mix and have it echo like you can on pioneer 600 etc.

It's like it only echoes when the crossfader is in the middle rather than still in the master mix.

You can still hit the cue at the start of a tune to get echo before dropping it but is not the same.

that bugs me massively.

Unless i'm being stupid?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

resurrecting this thread...anyone know how to emulate the echo on the 800 in traktor hopefully there is a way with the newest updates..

anyone? Mainly i'm missing the 1/2 beat parameter in the Traktor delay, which would be nice to have.
    Last edited by Santos10; 09-11-2011 at 09:43 PM.
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Can you record sound samples of what it is you're looking for?
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Guru

anyone & sorry cant find a video of any sort im sure youve heard it thoo
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

Quote Originally Posted by Santos10 View Post
    anyone & sorry cant find a video of any sort im sure youve heard it thoo

I have not so it would be good to hear in order to help you. I suspect a chained delay + reverb setup is needed but hard to figure it out without hearing a sample. Besides, Traktor Pro 2 has bazillions of other cool effect combinations.

Tech Guru

ill record tomorrow and upload

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast